We sat down with the charming Roger Zwickel from R Design Studio to talk about a great new project that he designed featuring only Anima Domus collections.
Roger is a long-time client of Anima Domus and an incredible interior designer. With over 32 years of experience, he specializes in creating open and sophisticated spaces that are both beautiful and functional. Our recent collaboration was a two bedroom apartment in Williams Island in Aventura, FL that was completely remodeled to the client’s desire. The very feminine and elegant apartment uses a neutral palette and expressive works of art to accentuate the space.
Take a tour of the space:
Roger’s tips for Accessorizing:
1. Not every surface needs to be covered.
2. Have fun with tablescaping by incorporating a few interesting pieces such as flowers, books, candles so that you can create height and movement.
3. Don’t be afraid to move things around.
4. Find a specific place for your collection.
5. Avoid cluttering the space with too many things. It is best to occasionally rotate your favorite accessories in order to appreciate them even more.